Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunshine Cruz, happy with her love life


The actress Sunshine Cruz said she is happy today in her love life.


In the "Sarap Diva" program on Saturday, Sunshine and his son, Angelina, went to visit a Q and A about their motherhood. "Where I am now, whatever the position I am, I can honestly say that I'm happy. Go with the flow just, chill, no stress," Sunshine said. Earlier, the actress told her that after she had divorced her husband in 2013, her own daughters encouraged her to date.

"Even before my mom was not dating, they're saying 'You should date mom! It's about time!'" "I got separated 2013. In 2014 they're just pushing me to 'Mom it's about time. You're always working, I think it's about time that you date, try to enjoy,'" the actress continued .


1 comment:

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top