Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Jinri Park's thoughts about having a Filipino for a boyfriend






Jinri, who is also known for her sexy photo shoots, has been in a relationship with actor Cholo Barretto for some months now. Cholo is the nephew of Barretto sisters Claudine, Gretchen and Marjorie. The gym buddies turned into a couple.
“I was introduced to him by the owner of the gym. When I came back from Korea, I asked him if he still goes to the gym. It was not because I liked him, I just wanted a gym buddy. I’m glad I met him in a gym and not in a bar because I know he also takes care of his body,” Jinri told reporters on the set of her online show “JINRIlationships” produced by TV5’s Digital5.
Their different nationalities and cultural backgrounds did not pose as problems between the Korean-Filipino couple. Jinri and her family moved to the Philippines when she was six years old, so she is accustomed to Filipino culture.
“I’m more of a Filipina in the inside,” she said.
Jinri likes guys who are driven and takes care of his family; qualities that Cholo possesses.
Describing their relationship, Jinri said, “I am uptight, he’s laidback so it works, it balances. I’m really active, I like hiking, adventures. He’s the beach, have-a-beer kind of person. We’re opposites.”
Compared to Korean men, Jinri thinks Filipino men are “very relaxed and open-minded.”
“Very chill. They (Filipino men) don’t dictate. We’re like in the same line. In Korea, there’s this culture where the males have superior roles,” she said.
Jinri admitted her intercultural relationship with Cholo could be an issue for her parents. Being “traditional,” her parents prefer a Korean boyfriend for her.
“I didn’t tell them yet (about Cholo), my sister knows though. I’m just scared because my family is very traditional Korean. They prefer, but they don’t say no, they prefer a Korean guy. So I’m just kinda scared to introduce him, but I’m planning to do it real soon,” she said.
Jinri is grateful for having a supportive boyfriend.
As they are both from showbiz, Cholo understands if she has to do sexy roles or photo shoots.
Read more at http://www.mb.com.ph/korean-jinri-park-shares-thoughts-on-pinoy-boyfriend/#HgsXRfOX2Rjy1DhZ.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top