Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Liza Soberano: She Won't Leave Career in the Philippines

Liza Soberano clarified that she has not completely abandoned her showbiz career in the Philippines. 

This is one of the things he revealed when he was a guest on fellow actress Bea Alonzo's vlog.



"Pero for the next few years, ang focus ko talaga is in Hollywood. there's a lot of work to be done. I'm a nobody there so I still have to work hard put in a lot of time and effort. And I can't do that if I'm maintaining a career here. But I still want to keep in touch with my fanbase here," 

One of the reasons why he hosted Bea's YouTube channel was to make his Filipino fans feel that he will not disappear from the country forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Story

Featured News

Back To Top